2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Affiliations, Refunds and Competition
LJMC lTD is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to [insert the applicable site name amazon.com. If you decide to create your own training course or company which is similar or int he same field as trading forex, commodities, stocks and other financial markets, then your access to this course will be terminated and revoked. SHould you believe that the course is not of sufficient value within 30 days and want a full refund. This will be done if less than 30% of the course has been viewed. if more than 30% has been viewed then a partial refund of 50% will be issued. All refunds result in loss of access to all course materials.
STARTrading / Stop Failing Start Trading and Lewis Crompton are trading names of LJMC Ltd (“the Company”). We communicate 2 guarantees.
- If you follow our risk management process that you will never blow an entire account. This guarentee becomes void if you do not follow the risk principles. Using a stop loss on every trade with a 1% maximum risk on your account balance per trade. With a maximum of 5% at risk in the market at one go and with a minimum risk to reward ratio of 1:1.
- The first live 10 Trade guarantee. This is only available to mentees on either the launch or the platinum. This guarentee will only be in effect if you turn up to all your session in weekly succession, you follow the guidance of your mentors. You use correct risk principles as stated above and in the training. You do not exceed an account balance of £1,000 for your first 10 live trades. You do not go live trading until your coach/ mentor says you are ready to.
11. Risk Disclaimer
STARTrading / Stop Failing Start Trading and Lewis Crompton are trading names of LJMC Ltd (“the Company”).
LJMC Ltd is an incorporated company (company incorporation number 11389902) whose registered office is at Suite A4 Skylon Court, Rotherwas, Hereford, United Kingdom, HR2 6JS
Both are not an investment advisory service, nor a registered investment advisor and does not purport to tell or suggest which commodities, securities or currencies customers should buy or sell for themselves. The employees or affiliates of the Company may hold positions in the commodities discussed here. You understand and acknowledge that there is a very high degree of risk involved in trading futures, options, securities and/or currencies. The Company, the authors, the publisher, and all affiliates of Company assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results. Factual statements on the Company’s website, or in its publications, are made as of the date stated and are subject to change without notice.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in the products and services will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Past results of any individual trader or trading system published by Company are not indicative of future returns by that trader or system, and are not indicative of future returns which be realized by you. Testimonials are not indicative of future success and have not been verified by an independent third party. In addition, the indicators, strategies, articles and all other features of Company’s products (collectively, the “Information”) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. Examples presented on Company’s website are for educational purposes only. Such set-ups are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. Accordingly, you should not rely solely on the information in making any investment. You should always consult your licensed financial advisor and tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment.
Trading of securities, options, forex, and futures may not be suitable for all investors. You may lose a substantial amount of money in a very short period of time. The amount you may lose is potentially unlimited and can exceed the amount you originally deposit with your broker. This is because trading is highly leveraged, with a relatively small amount of money used to establish a position in assets having a much greater value. If you are uncomfortable with this level of risk, you should not trade these contracts. The author or any personnel associated with aforementioned makes no warranties of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory concerning the data or information provided on the following Web Pages. The opinions expressed in these webpages are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of any other entity.